This Article has been Edited for Accessibility
ABA Bank Index
What is 'ABA Bank Index'
A banking index that is made up of community banks and banking institutions. This index was created to represent the smaller institutions of the banking industry and stands in contrast to the KBW Banking Index in that respect. The ABA index trades on the Nasdaq under the symbol ABAQ.
Explaining 'ABA Bank Index'
The ABAQ Index is weighted according to market value. The index was created in 2003 in an effort to publicize the community banking industry and is computed for both total and price return. The ABAQ is also designed to aid in improved market liquidity and more equitable market valuations.
- Q. How Do I Find Leading Industry And Trade Journals, Associations, And ... [answers.businesslibrary.uflib.ufl.edu]
- Aba Banking Journal [web.mit.edu]
- Aba Banking Journal [miar.ub.edu]
- Rising Fear Over Bank Stock Prices Calls For Forceful Leadership [newsroom.ucla.edu]
- Career Information In Accounting, Banking, Consulting, Economics ... [careerservices.lafayette.edu]
- Bank Of America [csus.edu]