This Article has been Edited for Accessibility
What is 'JAJO'
An acronym that represents the months of January, April, July and October. Many companies that pay dividends announce their intentions to pay them – or declare a dividend payable on a certain date – four times per year, in January, April, July and October, the months included in JAJO.
JAJO also refers to an option cycle – a pattern of months in which options contracts expire. Other option cycles include MJSD, which stands for March, June, September and December; and FMAN, representing February, May, August and November.
- Svsu Family Business Program [svsu.edu]
- Jajo * ^ Per Ceptions Of The Arkansas Student ... [digital.library.unt.edu]
- Cornelljlnlernallonal File Cupy Agricultural Economics ... [publications.dyson.cornell.edu]
- Choose A Wake-up Song For Alumni Astronauts — Slice Of Mit From ... [slice.mit.edu]
- Sothingla Jajo [independent.academia.edu]
- Socioeconomic Analysis For Fishery . Areas And Census ... [iser.uaa.alaska.edu]