This Article has been Edited for Accessibility
NASDAQ Global Market Composite
What is 'NASDAQ Global Market Composite'
An index made up of stocks that represent the Nasdaq Global Market. The NASDAQ Global Market Composite consists of 1,450 stocks that meet Nasdaq's strict financial and liquidity requirements, and corporate governance standards. The Global Market Composite is less exclusive than the Global Select Market Composite.
Explaining 'NASDAQ Global Market Composite'
This stock index was created in July 2006 when the Nasdaq National Market, created in 1984, split into two tiers, the Nasdaq Global Market and the Nasdaq Global Select Market. The change was nominal, as it did not affect listing standards, but rather was meant to reflect the global scope of the index and the companies listed on it.
- About [faculty.bus.olemiss.edu]
- Chapter 1 [pages.hmc.edu]
- Financial Markets [libguides.mit.edu]
- Fractal Markets Hypothesis And The Global Financial Crisis [arxiv-web1.library.cornell.edu]
- Information About The Stock Market [faculty.weber.edu]
- Forecasting The Global Electronics Cycle With Leading Indicators: A ... [fmbc.edu]